and nitty gritty details
All services are subject to a temperament and/or athletic assessment where necessary (for dogs, not humans).
Shaggy Chic VIP Membershipmonthly per household (limit two pets)
- Complimentary hygiene grooming services. Regular starting price without VIP Membership: $15 each.
- 5% discount on Boarding & Staycation services.
- Exempt from last-minute booking fees for requests that can be fulfilled for Walking & Daycation services. Up to three last-minute bookings per month, a $60 value.
- Set rate for Walking & Daycation service requests. Exempt from weekend rate variables. Does not apply during major US Holidays.
- Discounted last-minute booking fees for requests that can be fulfilled for Boarding & Staycation services. One instance per month, a $25 value.
- Three month minimum requirement. Established clients are eligible to roll into monthly payments. New client enrollment requires pre-payment for first three months.
- Please inquire for pricing if you are interested in membership for more than two pets.
- View more details on the VIP Membership page.
Walking & Visitsstarting rate
- Visits entail a visit to your home and can include: neighborhood dog walking or jogging, homebody hangtime, and/or stroller coaster rides.
- Time: 30 minute minimum. Visits can be extended in 15 minutes increments at $1/minute.
- Hours of operation: Weekdays from 9am until 5pm.
- + $5 per each additional small dog
- + $10 for each of the following options: per each additional large dog, or for jogging and running, or for puppy sessions.
- + $20 for last minute bookings within 48 hours of requested services.
- Rates double for major holiday bookings and afterhours requests.
- Trips outside of regular service area will incur a varying fee based on location and current gas prices.
Daycationsstarting hourly rate
- A daycation is any service that includes the transport of your sidekick for previously arranged services such as: doggie matchmaking dates or travel adventures.
- Time: Four hour maximum. Up to one hour of travel time each way is allowed. Owners will not be penalized for traffic delays.
- Location: Anywhere we can explore within an hour radius of Houston! We love playtime visits to staple dog parks, quaint adventures to local city parks, and excursions to more epic destinations at state and national parks. (Beachy trip to Galveston, anyone?)
- Doggie matchmaking can be used to provide an introduction to socialization, to arrange playdates for pups with similar energy levels, or just to meet friends while also enjoying the car ride to and from.
- Travel adventures are wonderful enrichment sessions that can include visits to local, state, or national parks for a change of pace.
Boarding & Staycationsdaily starting rate
- Two daily walks and overnight care.
- Good for 2 pets of any size with similar needs. Babes that get along with our resident dog squad are welcome to board in our home, or we’ll make arrangements for a staycation at yours.
- Open to all clients during 1st through 3rd quarters. Fourth quarter bookings are available only to established clients.
- Depending upon your pet’s needs and our arrangements, pets may be left alone between 4-6 hours while we make other daily visits.
- Add-ons of any service type can be accommodated with advance notice and on a case by case basis. Restrictions apply.
- + $50-200 one time fee for last minute bookings within two weeks of requested services. Fee will depend upon length of request and proximity to dates in need.
- + $50 for bookings on major US holidays.
A-la-carte Hygiene Groomingstarting rate
- Ear cleaning
- Gland expression
- Nail clipping
- Reserved only for cooperative pets. Your pet’s comfort and safety are of the highest priority. Let’s chat if your vet has prescribed sedatives.
- Offered only as add-ons to established clients with regularly scheduled services.
Bathing & Touch Upshourly rate
- Available only to select VIP Members during Boarding & Staycation bookings.
- Touch ups and trims to coat growth is limited to face, feet, rear, and/or any feathering.
- Brushing may be provided so long as your pet’s coat is not severely matted.
- This is a limited service to provide basic and minimal maintenance. All services are on a case by case basis. Let us know if you would like tips on how to maintain your pet’s coat or if you would like a referral to a full service groomer.
Medical Groomingpackages start at
- Injury related wound care and maintenance
- Skin recovery
- Chronic conditions
- Hospice grooming
- Medical grooming is reserved for unique circumstances that require specialty care. We will work solely at the discretion of and in conjuction with your veterinarian.